Ridgeside K9’s board and train programs are one of the most successful dog training programs in the United States! Anywhere from basic puppy to advanced off leash obedience, give your dog the opportunity to reach their full potential!
Here at Ridgeside K9 Tidewater, dogs are treated like family. Our focus is not only on the dog, but also you the owners! Even though our trainers are the ones getting in the repetitions needed to create a solid foundation, the real training begins at home where our professional trainers take the time to go over every detail from the previous weeks training so that you are 100% confidant in continuing training at home.
Your dog will live with, train with, and be loved and respected by our trainers as one of their own.
Board and Train FAQ
Why is the board and train our most popular program we offer with the greatest success rate?
Think of our board and train program as a one stop solution for boarding and training. Your dog stays with us while receiving instruction. This means for 24 hours a day – for how ever long your training package of choice allows- your dog is being held accountable for their newly learned behaviors. This also gives our trainers the ability to see any undesired behaviors and what triggers them in real time.
Who should use this program?
Our board and train packages are a great choice for:
- Newly adopted dogs needing help adjusting to new home/lifestyle
- Dogs that are lacking confidence / fearful / shy
- Dogs with behavioral issues ( jumping, overly excitable, pulling, lacking impulse control, separation anxiety, and so many more…)
- ANYONE looking to create a life lasting bond with their dog!
What is included?
With a Ridgeside K9 Board and Train you get:
- Travel – Your dog gets picked up from your home by the trainer, and returned back to your home once training is complete.
- Professional trainer- Our trainers are truly one of a kind! Each one has the education and experience to handle any dog, any breed, and any size!
- E-Collar – Each adult training package includes an e-collar used as a training tool to hold your dog accountable after the training expectations have been set.
- Supervised environmental exposure- Such as socialization to new people, places, sounds, and smells.
- Peace of mind- Your assigned trainer will send you daily training reports with photo updates. This is the best way for you to see your dogs progress, while they’re having fun!
- Turn over – At the end of your dog’s training, each trainer will take the time, however long (usually 2-3 hours), to explain everything your dog has spent the past weeks learning and how to translate these new behaviors into their life at home; everything from the basics of training to troubleshooting the e-collar. They will not leave until you are 100% confident and comfortable handling your dog.
The Ridgeside K9 Difference – Communicate, Connect and Thrive
We are honored that you have entrusted us with the responsibility of training your pet. We emphasize training both you and your dog so you become the hero of your dog’s story. Our goal is for you to learn to Communicate, Connect and Thrive with your dog.
Our trainers have worked with thousands of dogs and countless different breeds. Because of our experience, we know how to customize your training program to meet your dog’s specific needs.
Contact Us To Set Up A Board And Train Consultation!
At Ridgeside K9 Tidewater we make it super easy to board, train and socialize your dog!
Check out our Board and Train options today. Send us a message online or call 757-514-3242.